Customers With Disabilities
quick menu

Verizon Business Markets Blog

Guest post from Dave Lobo, Verizon LiveSource group product marketing and development manager.

Today, more and more businesses are on the move and rely heavily on their cell phone to stay in contact with customers, generate leads, and grow their revenues. 

In fact, a growing number of small business owners use only their mobile phone as their business phone.  However, if your mobile phone is not listed, a customer seeking the services that your business can provide won’t be able to find your number by looking in the phonebook or calling 411.

Making it easy for existing and potential customers to find your business is one of the keys to success and growth.

So, get your business’ cell phone number listed in Verizon’s local business pages directories and 411 directory assistance.  Additionally, you can pick the directory and community areas that best match the service areas and needs of your business.

Setting up a new listing in a Verizon directory can be done – all online – in easy steps at https://www22.verizon.com/multimedia/listings/.  The price of a listing varies by state and can range from $1.15 to slightly under $5 per month, making it a highly cost-effective way for a small business to be found by local consumers.   

So what are you waiting for?  Get an edge on your competition now by listing your mobile phone number and keep your phone ringing which will help to expand your business.  Don’t lose out to the competitors whose business 411 information can be easily found.

If you have already listed your mobile number, let me know how it has worked out for your business.

About Verizon Business Markets
Get news from Verizon about Business Markets services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon Business Markets group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: sandra.j.lee@verizon.com

About the Authors

Sandy Lee

Social Media Lead: Verizon Business Markets

Photo of Sandy Lee

Sandy is a member of Verizon Business Markets marketing team where she leads social media marketing.

Categories
Twitter

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios