Taking Command of Push-To-Talk – With the Casio G'zOne Commando
In today’s business environment, “instant” and “at the push of a button” seems to resonate across the ecosystem when it comes to communication. Fortunately, through Push-to-Talk (PTT) technology, businesses can make an instant connection with someone on their call list, and speak about the issue at hand without waiting for a phone to ring.
No matter what line of business you are in, construction, transportation, medical, manufacturing, professional services, etc, a mobile phone with Push-to-Talk offers many features and top line benefits including:
- Instant two-way communication for mobile teams on the go. Communicate with one person or the whole team with the push of a button.
- Group calls with up to 50 participants.
- Online contact management for the entire company.
- Presence (the ability to see who's available for a PTT call).
- One number, one phone for Push-to-Talk and voice calls.
- Manage contacts for the company online: Add, delete and assign contacts, create groups and more.
Now all of these benefits are available on the Android platform via the Casio G'zOne Commando from Verizon Wireless. For those who want a viable method of communication to deploy in their SMB, the Push-to-Talk feature allows you to use your phone like a walkie-talkie to communicate with an individual or group of other Verizon Wireless Push-to-Talk subscribers. No matter if in the office, traveling or on-site at a meeting, users can quickly connect with one or multiple team members at the same time with just a push of a button.
For those who are already Casio Commando owners, a simple process gets you into a PTT device. Customers can activate the PTT feature Verizon Wireless store through: retail, indirect, business, customer service, and telesales channels. Additional information is available here.
Customers can also add the feature through:
- Business: Log into My Business Account or call 800-VZW-4BIZ
- Enterprise: Call 800-VZW-4BIZ
- Consumer: Log into My Verizon, My Verizon Mobile or call 800-922-0204
As a company, Verizon Wireless’ Push-to-Talk capabilities continue to play an important role for our SMB customers in industries where one-touch communication aids in swift decision making in the field. Push-to-Talk functionality is ideal to make reliable connections regardless of challenging terrain or diverse infrastructures.
If you are already using the PTT feature, please share how you have used it in your business.