My online friends, where does the time go? I’ve been trying to post this blog since this morning, but one thing led to another… Check out below these interesting articles I spotted this week. Let me know what you think of these weekly roundups and feel free to share a link to an article you found helpful for your business. Until the next time, happy reading!
- Our friends at Small Business Trends have a wonderful social media workshop with plenty of links to navigate your way into social networking.
- Are you familiar with the Pop-up store? If not, perhaps you should be thinking about it and Entrepreneur’s Carol Tice provides five reasons to consider it.
- InformationWeek’s Keith Ferrell captured highlights from Panda Security’s recent survey which noted 46% of small and midsized businesses have experienced at least one incident of cybercrime.
- Biznik’s Stacy Karacostas outlines five steps to make sure your business’ voice sounds a lot like your customer’s best friend.
- Duct Tape Marketing’s John Jantsch provides some good insight and details into how you can automate your lead generation system.
It’s Friday! Here are some articles I found this week that I think you may find of interest. Feel free to leave a comment or suggest an article you’ve read that’ll be of interest to other small businesses. Happy reading!
- While many feel the economy is getting better, the fact is that more work is still needed. Entrepreneur’s Carol Tice details a new study capturing bankruptcy rates in cities across the country.
- We continue to hear about the influence social media sites have on small businesses. As an owner, Yelp is one that carries a good deal of influence and AOL’s Small Business Julia Rodgers provides five things you must know about the site.
- We all work hard, but there must be some time factored in for your personal lives! Biznik’s Stacy Karacostas offers ten simple rules to help you unchain yourself from your business.
- Are you aware of the 404 error page? If you are or are not, ReadWriteWeb’s John Paul Titlow provides some great insight on what this is and why it should matter to the small business owner.
- Small Business Trends’ Wendy Lowe compiled ten tips to factor into your email campaigns. Great ideas here!