“Take Two Tablets and Call Me ANYTIME…”
As ubiquitously conveyed in the tech, vertical and business media, tablets are becoming a widely adapted and user-friendly business tool -- and that’s a good thing. Even better, they are affordable at price points near many laptops and ideal for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB).
Our current array of Verizon Wireless tablets includes the recently introduced Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE and the Motorola Xoom (4G LTE upgradeable in September), plus several others. Verizon Wireless is the first carrier to support 4G LTE tablets.
4G LTE technology is the catalyst to get things done in the SMB realm. It levels the playing field with your competitors and larger companies and gives Verizon Wireless business customers the following core elements:
- Enhanced connectivity - rapid download speeds and low latency to get things done fast while on the go.
- Improved Operational Models - Allows businesses to do what they need to do, but more efficiently.
- New Revenue Models – 4G LTE combined with Verizon Wireless Solution Partners provides completely new innovations to revolutionize business.
The Samsung Galaxy 10.1 is a good looking, highly functional tablet that empowers mobile workers, SMBs and entrepreneurs to:
- Access corporate networks, files and applications via the downloadable Citrix Receiver app.
- Download or upload huge files, even HD video and 3D CAD drawings, via 4G LTE—(expected speeds from 5-12 Mbps to download and 2-5 Mbps on the upload)
- Stay on schedule with a calendar that syncs in real-time with Google and Exchange.
- View and edit Microsoft® Word, PPT and Excel docs using pre-installed Quick Office app.
We’d love to hear your feedback and experiences on how tablets have helped your business.