It’s Time to Give Your Business A ‘Tune-Up’
Just like a car needs a tune up every so often, your business needs one too. If you’re in business, it’s a good idea to review your business plans quarterly. Perhaps it’s changing the layout of your retail shop or updating your menu. With each quarterly review, it’s also a good time to review your business’ telecommunications service and determine if you have the right services. Do you need faster broadband speeds? Do you need more phone lines? Perhaps your dental office could use TV service? Or perhaps it’s finally time to get a website for your business?
If you are looking to upgrade your current services or shopping for new services, consider Verizon. We offer many products and services for businesses of all sizes. Any of our services can be purchased in a bundle or individually, with or without a term agreement.
For Verizon’s small business bundled customers who are growing and seeking to add four phone lines or more, the company is now offering even greater savings starting on your 4th featured (qualified) line.
Many small businesses need additional phone lines to handle the credit card machine, alarm systems, a dedicated line for the fax machine and to keep the main business line clear to capture all incoming calls. The savings can be substantial from $8 in savings to $10 or more per line – and of course, bundled customers save a whole lot more than those who choose a la carte services.
For businesses that don’t need to add more phone lines, but are interested in shopping for broadband services…Verizon’s latest online exclusive promotion for these businesses that subscribe to our FiOS Internet or High Speed Internet service is a free activation – a value of $149.99 – and $5 off per month for 24 months with a 2-year commitment.
A note that all of Verizon’s business bundled services include the business essentials (businesses can select 2-year term or no-term (month-to-month) options): online security; online backup; an easy do-it-yourself website design software; Google Apps; complimentary Wi-Fi and more. Bundled services ordered online will get $10 off per month for 24 months with a 2-year commitment. For additional information visit http://smallbusiness.verizon.com.
Let us know if you bundled your telecommunications services.
- Everyone's Tags:
- small business bundles savings discount online
Verizon Small Biz Blog Weekly Roundup
My online friends, where does the time go? I’ve been trying to post this blog since this morning, but one thing led to another… Check out below these interesting articles I spotted this week. Let me know what you think of these weekly roundups and feel free to share a link to an article you found helpful for your business. Until the next time, happy reading!
- Our friends at Small Business Trends have a wonderful social media workshop with plenty of links to navigate your way into social networking.
- Are you familiar with the Pop-up store? If not, perhaps you should be thinking about it and Entrepreneur’s Carol Tice provides five reasons to consider it.
- InformationWeek’s Keith Ferrell captured highlights from Panda Security’s recent survey which noted 46% of small and midsized businesses have experienced at least one incident of cybercrime.
- Biznik’s Stacy Karacostas outlines five steps to make sure your business’ voice sounds a lot like your customer’s best friend.
- Duct Tape Marketing’s John Jantsch provides some good insight and details into how you can automate your lead generation system.