We’re excited and ready to host our monthly Twitter chats with a featured author from the Verizon Author Series. For those who don’t know what a Twitter chat is, it is simply a conversation on Twitter. You’ll find our one-hour conversation on Twitter by following the @VZSmallBiz username (www.twitter.com/VZSmallBiz) and searching for the hashtag #bizbooks.
We will post a reminder about the upcoming Twitter chats the Tuesday before each chat. Our Verizon Author Series Twitter chats will held on a Thursday (times will vary). We will also ask you to post questions for the author in the comments section of the blog. Or you can ask the author your question directly during the live Twitter chat.
All are welcomed to join the Twitter Chat. You will need a Twitter account to ask the author a question and or to add your comment during the Twitter Chat. Just be sure to include the hashtag #bizbooks in your Tweets so we can find your Tweets and know you are joining in the chat.
Here are some tips for joining the Verizon Author Series Twitter chat:
1. Follow @VzSmallBiz from your Twitter account.
2. Log in to Twitter a few minutes prior to the chat. Enter #bizbooks in the search box. TweetChat and TweetDeck are two Twitter tools you can use to follow the chat.
3. Make sure you use the #bizbooks hashtag in any of the tweets you are posting to the chat. To start the chat, @VzSmallBiz will post questions in the form of Q1, Q2, Q3, etc. The author will respond to the questions (and include the answer number A1, A2, A3) etc. so it’ll be easy for you to follow along. At any time you can join the conversation, ask the author any follow up questions or make a comment – just be sure to include #bizbooks so your Tweets can be tracked and responded to.
4. You may submit questions for the author by ”@ing” your questions to @VzSmallBiz or the author, DM-ing your questions to @VzSmallBiz, or simply ask your question as a status update in Twitter while including the hashtag #bizbooks. We will do our very best to get your questions answered.
We hope you’ll take advantage of this opportunity to get some of your business questions answered by one of our experts. During the Tweet chat we’ll also give several copies of the author’s book away, so join in!
- Everyone's Tags:
- business experts Twitter chat