5 Ways Verizon Concierge Makes the Holidays Easier for Property Managers
Guest post from Mike Weston, director, Verizon Enhanced Communities.
Thousands of multi-family housing (apartments, condos, and townhomes) developments across the country can offer their residents Verizon’s FiOS services. For property managers below is a shortlist of how you can fully utilize Verizon’s Concierge service during the holiday season to help run your properties more efficiently.
- Send messaging en masse to residents’ phones, email and smart phones about your upcoming property holiday party;
- Keep electronic records of guests coming and going during the holidays;
- Notify residents when they have holiday packages delivered;
- Send emergency alerts to all of your residents’ smart phones in the event of a power outage or impending snowstorm for which they’ll need to prepare;
- Respond to electronic maintenance requests quickly so your residents and their guests aren’t inconvenienced.
For a shortlist of how residents are using Verizon Concierge service click here.
To learn more about Verizon Concierge services, a virtual property management service, click here.
These are some of the suggestions from us for using your Verizon Concierge or Verizon Concierge widget during the season, but I’m sure there are many more. For those who have Verizon Concierge, what would you recommend?