Customers With Disabilities

Welcome to the Verizon Fios Community.

Find help and answers to questions about anything and everything Verizon.
Announcements

These Forums are a place where users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us.

Employee
Employee
‎04-07-2011 06:27 AM
‎04-07-2011 06:27 AM

We’re excited to kick start the Verizon Authors Series with this month’s featured author Alan Gregerman who wrote Surrounded by Geniuses.

Alan has been helping companies and organizations unlock the genius that exists in all of their employees.  He is a big proponent of challenging oneself and learning from other people and places to get a better handle on life and business. 

An avid traveler, he just got back from exploring India for 11 days.  Alan says travel allows us to discover new places, meet new people, which may give us a new perspective on how we handle everyday matters including how we run our lives or business.

To get more insights from Alan Gregerman, an internationally-known expert on business strategy, innovation, providing amazing customer service and differentiation or even tips to unlock the genius in you, be sure to sign up for the two live free webinars presented by the Verizon Small Business Center that Alan will host this month.   

The best part of the Verizon Author Series is that we’ll be giving away Alan’s book Surrounded by Geniuses all this month.

To win your copy of Surrounded by Geniuses, tell us in the comments section below why you want to read this book.  The first five to post a comment will get the book; others who post comments will be entered into a random drawing to get a copy of the book.

There are other ways to win a copy of Surrounded by Geniuses –  follow VZSmallBiz on Twitter (www.twitter.com/VZSmallBiz) or check out the Verizon Small Biz Facebook (www.facebook.com/VerizonSmallBiz) page to see how you can win this book!

Comments
ihnconsulting
Contributor

I would like to read this book to learn more about becoming a better entrepreneur, and how to further my business in new and creative ways. Opportunities are always available, but in order to follow them you have to know how. Information is key.

DrBruce
Contributor

I want better connections with local people who are a genius in their field. 

Gold Contributor VI
Gold Contributor VI

All knowledge is worth having. I read a ton, might as well increase my business savvy while I'm at it. Smiley Wink

About Verizon's Small Business
Get news from Verizon about small business services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon small business group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor: tumara.r.jordan@verizon.com

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Small Business

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Small Business Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

Categories
Twitter

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios