Starting this week and going forward, every Fridays we’re planning to point out some articles we’ve read and found them to be very insightful for small businesses. Read my summary below to see which articles you should check out. Let me know if you find these round-up of articles helpful and feel free to post some articles you’ve read and would like to share with the community. Happy reading!
- Biznik’s Danielle Dandridge did a fantastic job summarizing top tips and mistakes made for businesses engaging in social media. A must read.
- In addition to the top social media tips and mistakes, ReadWriteBiz’s John Paul Titlow outlined four reasons your business should be set up as a Page, rather than a standard profile, on Facebook.
- AllBusiness’ Small Business Blog with Rieva Lesonsky. This week, she interviewed Shipwire’s CEO Damon Schechter about how e-tailers should be thinking about the holiday season now.
- Entrepreneur’s Daily Dose’s Carol Tice outlines some recent surveys on the state of small business and the economic conditions many continue to face.
- Finally, SmallBizTrends’ Lisa Barone spoke with an Albany, New York Verizon Wireless representative about mobile apps small business owners should care about.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.