Customers With Disabilities

Welcome to the Verizon Fios Community.

Find help and answers to questions about anything and everything Verizon.

These Forums are a place where users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us.

‎02-18-2011 11:50 AM
‎02-18-2011 11:50 AM

This week went by too fast – I can’t believe it’s Friday already.  I’m elated to see that this very blog is listed #2 on a site that identified 50 top blogs for small business owners.  Granted the site was obscure, but the Verizon Small Biz Blog was in very good company with the likes of Open Forum; Fast Company, Inc., Harvard Business Review and others.

These are the articles I found of interest this week:

Did you know IT pros at small and midsized businesses spend about 127 hours every month managing their onsite security systems?

This article just further supports the importance of what we’ve blogged about here: that businesses need a website. Period.  Of course, it’s important to keep your website updated with fresh and new content or your business will miss out on huge web traffic.

For those businesses who are working on their blog, here are six tips to get it found. 

Here are four tips to increase your business… so easily said, but a little challenging to implement.   

Have a happy weekend!

About Verizon's Small Business
Get news from Verizon about small business services and market trends that affect your bottom line. Here, you'll find tips and commentary from the Verizon small business group and other experts to help keep your business growing.

Contact the editor:

About the Authors

Tumara Jordan

Senior Manager: Verizon Small Business

Photo of Tumara Jordan

Tumara is a contributor to the Small Business Marketing team and she currently manages Social Media marketing campaigns.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Watch Fios