1) Recipients Get Messages without Text 2) Cannot pull up Calendar without email timing out.
rbschmitt55

Hello --

Three-month FIOS user.

a couple of problems:

1)  several (random) users report receiving email from me -- without the message I had written in the body of the email. 

2)   every time i try to pull up the Calendar -- the system times out and I have to log-in again.

Can anyone help?  Many thanks. Rick 

0 Likes
Re: 1) Recipients Get Messages without Text 2) Cannot pull up Calendar without email timing out.
rbschmitt55

FYI: above-mentioned problems occurring using Firefox ...  SOS!!

0 Likes
Re: 1) Recipients Get Messages without Text 2) Cannot pull up Calendar without email timing out.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Is it only Firefox causing this or other browsers as well? What is the outcome when using Internet Explorer?

0 Likes
rbschmitt55

Anthony --

same outcome using IE.

Rick

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The website is fully compatible with Internet Explorer. Please try running it without add ons. To see if its account related, does the same thing happen when you access your account from another computer?

0 Likes