2nd email addr. on acct. not switched to AOL. Shouldn't both email addresses switch over @same time?
webmailuser
Enthusiast - Level 1

NOT that I want AOL mail!  Doesn't everyone associate AOL with the 1990s??? GEE Verizon! Welcome to the 21st century.  (probably got a cheap deal to dump their webmail problems onto AOL, so Verizon CEOs can pocket more profits.)

Problem is, the primary email account switched over BUT the second one hasn't.  Tthat doesn't seem right.  I'm becoming concerned because seems it should have happened at same time as the primary email address on this account.  

Well, here we go again....another hour or so wasted calling Verizon.  They have waste so much of my time!  Screwed up my email account last year (it almost got deleted had I not called in the "nick of time"). Have a feeling this is why my secondary email account hasn't switched over yet.  Wouldn't BOTH emails on my account been switched over at the same time???  

Now we have a deadline by March 15 and if not switched by then, AGAIN my email has a chance of being deleted....UNLESS I waste more time to call them to get them to do their job!  ughhhhh....I really don't have time for all their nonsense!  

Let's see what happens!!  Get with it Verizon!!!  I only keep you because I have this email address out there everywhere! 

do they even read these???

0 Likes
Re: 2nd email addr. on acct. not switched to AOL. Shouldn't both email addresses switch over @same t
Justin46
Legend

No, they are migrated one at a time. In my case, a sub account, then the primary, then two more subs, all over a period of about a week. No big deal.

Don't like AOL? It is a verizon-owned entity, just find some other email provider you like and switch.

Why call? Waste of time, the migration is working as designed. They can't help you.

And last, no, these forums are not for Verizon to support you, they are for users to try to help other users. Period.

Keller, TX 76248 (VHO 1)

Re: 2nd email addr. on acct. not switched to AOL. Shouldn't both email addresses switch over @same t
youre-kidding
Enthusiast - Level 2

Justin you should run for president of Verizon wireless.......HOMERUN

Google is a great way to go and you can migrate all your e-mail, contacts, etc .......now there's a company that can make money using the internet.  What's going to happen when they own it all?

0 Likes