AOL Email Service
MKeith1

I recently switched my Verizon Email to AOL.  Their service is very slow as I was told to expect an email from a personal contact about 30 minutes ago and it is yet to arrive.  Before AOL, I would have been surprised if the email took over 2 minutes to arrive.  You need to address this with AOL.

0 Likes
Re: AOL Email Service
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

I think there must be some issues with the interface between Verizon and AOL.

I got the page to migrate on Webmail today and when I tried it I got an error message saying there was some sort of technical problem and then I was routed back to the normal Verizon Webmail page.

0 Likes
Re: AOL Email Service
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MKeith wrote:

I recently switched my Verizon Email to AOL.  Their service is very slow as I was told to expect an email from a personal contact about 30 minutes ago and it is yet to arrive.  Before AOL, I would have been surprised if the email took over 2 minutes to arrive.  You need to address this with AOL.

Remember these forums are peer to peer.

Actual mail servers were changed more than a year ago.  So I don't think there is any change there.

2 minutes for some connection from some email companies to the Verizon AOL mail servers is extremely fast.  I know some who  have seen 3 hours.  Usually a problem elsewhere in the web, but of course sometimes trouble at the Verizon/AOL serverrs.

0 Likes