Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So AOL email that Verizon outsourced to was out for about 2.5-3 hours or something.
Now it is up and i can use the aol mail, but it isnt downloading to MS Outlook now and i didnt change any settings there. So what are the new settings. AOL always wants money to help me. I dont think i should have to pay to get the settings for my MS Outlook to work with AOL Mail. This happens wayyyy to often. Who can help me? AOL just sends canned responses.