Access Verizon Email
bernardgoodman1

Verizon doesn't recognize my password despite that I "reset" it as often as every time that I log on.  Verizon acknowledges the "change" (I always reset to the same password).  Something is screwy.  Does anybody know whether there are real people involved in this procdeure.  How could I reset my same password  365 days a year and nobody notices?

0 Likes
Re: Access Verizon Email
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bernardgoodman,

Please visit Contact Us, or our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
toddawilliams
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem too. Using Microsoft Outlook on my PC and Email on my Verizon cell phone, I get the same thing: "Enter Network Password".  This happens 4-5 times per day on both devices.  My computer is always on and always logged into my Verizon email account through Outlook. My cell phone is the same, always on and always logged into my Verizon email account.  I haven't changed the password for 9 or 10 months.  I re-enter the same password, and then new email arrives in my inbox.  I know that the problem is caused by something Verizon has changed, because it happens on both devices.  This problem started almost 2 weeks ago and it continues to make me re-enter the same password 4 to 5 times in a 24 hour period. Any ideas?

0 Likes
mmeisler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same thing.  On my phone though, i don't even enter the password, but just acknowledge the notice and it continues fine.

0 Likes
Bluesmoke2

I'm getting the same annoying  intermittent problem. I use Outlook as my e-mail client and that message "Enter Network Password" has been intermittently popping up since the beginning of December 2014. I just keeping hitting the "Cancel" button to make it go away. Verizon has changed something that keeps on causing this. Any answers VERIZON?

0 Likes
bernardgoodman1

No answer except switching to Gmail, for example, which is flawless.  Verizon has been giving me fits for more than a year.  It times out repeatedly, even while I am still working and I had checked keep me connected,

0 Likes