Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Accessing Outlook Email On Cruise Ship

markstvn
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Accessing Outlook Email On Cruise Ship

Message 1 of 1
(955 Views)

I am on a Royal Carribean Cruise Ship near St. Thomas, etc.  I paid for internet access in my cabin.  The access is very poor, but is does work.  I don't even think I have .5 meg down.  I can access the internet slowly, I can view webmail, however I can't send or receive through my Outlook application.  I have all the right settings which are up to date, which always work fine from my house.  To access internet you have to pick the Wi-Fi I am paying for and then there is a secondary login through a web browser using the username and password I have for the internet access on the ship.  Does anybody have any information on this.  I hesitate to make any changes to my existing settings since they work just fine from my home.  I have used Outlook away from my home in the past through different connections and never had any problems.  It isn't that critical since I can use the webmail and I am on vacation, but I do get some business emails at my regular Verizon email address and it would be more convenient if I could just use Outlook instead of the web portal.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title