Re: Account Suspended - Verizon unable to fix
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

At least when Verizon customers search for solutions to their account suspension, they will have more posts like this. They'll know that this is common. Because when it happens, you think it must be some rare fluke that no one at Verizon knows how to fix it. But it turns out if you google "Verizon email suspended" it's happened to lots of people. You get 1 million, 600 thousand results. You'd think with that much chatter about it online, that Verizon would add a line in their tech support manual on how to fix it. So when people like me call frustrated someone will know how to fix it. Not so. They just can't figure it out.

0 Likes
Re: Account Suspended - Verizon can't fix it
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on the phone with Tech Support yet again and they're trying to reinvent the wheel yet again. Simply amazing that this problem is so common and yet no one at Verizon knows how to fix it.

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

48 hours and counting....

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

72 hours and my email is still not working. I got a call from Verizon today asking me if it was fixed.

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wonder if it's legal to suspend a customer's account if you don't know how to unsuspend it. I've had this email account for 12 years and changing it would be a big hassle, plus I have no access to my inbox or contacts. Every time a Verizon tech support person says "Thank you for choosing Verizon" I want to say "I would never CHOOSE Verizon." I only have it because it's the only phone service in my area.

Re: Account Suspended - Can't get old email
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

What is a PM and when are you sending it?

KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Your Private Message Inbox should look like this --

and you can find it at the top right of any page on the verizon residential forums. 

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Day 7 with NO EMAIL. Every tech support person I talk to says it appears that it's enabled, yet every time I try to log on, it says my account is suspended and to contact tech support. This is ridiculous. 7 days and they can't fix it.

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

After 8 1/2 days, my email is accessible. Yay!

VZNiskillingme

I'm having the same problem, a suspended sub account that non one is able to fix. I started to work on this problem last week and have spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon. On Tuesday 8/5 I was told by Kevin {edited for privacy} that a ticket would have to be opened and would take 3-4 days resolve (not ideal, but at least it might get fixed...?).  I insisted that somone commit to a follow up with me as I have had similar problems in the past with Verizon where a tech would tell me he/she is going to call me back within the hour only to NEVER hear from him again. How is this possible???? Is there no accountability within Verizon? Angel {edited for privacy} committed that he would call me back on Saturday and would try to reach me multiple times to check up on the situation and ensure it had been resolved, so I believed him..... I never heard from this guy again and had my phone with me all day. I tried calling tech support over the weekend to work this issue on my personal time and was not able to get anyone on the phone and was advised I need to call during normal business hours. I HAVE A JOB during the week.

So today today I sucked it up and spent TWO HOURS on the phone with Ben {edited for privacy} who at least stayed on the phone with me throughout the call only to answer at then end of the call that too long of a time had passed before I notified Verizon of the problem and now the account could no longer be unsuspended. (The subaccount was forwarding emails to my main account) so I did not realize right away it had been suspended.

The way it stands right now, is too bad...so sad for me, I can't have my email address back, because no one can figure out how to unsuspend it....REALLY??

To make things more interesting, they were previously able to unlock one of my other subaccounts after the mysterious "deadline"...so I'm not buying that it can't be done.

PLEASE HELP

0 Likes