All emails are blocked by verizon.net
motionrush
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fed up with blocked emails and blacklisted IPs from Verizon - 

My server emails are blocked from being delivered to verizon.net users

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3ausa.x130.com&run=toolpage

I have submitted the whitelist form multiple times and gotten email saying all is OK --

I have SPF / DKIM records setup. 

Please explain. Is there someone I can call and speak with? 

This is very frustrating. My server does not have a dynamic IP nor is it listed on the blacklists.

please help......

0 Likes
Re: All emails are blocked by verizon.net
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can get a Verizon user to submit a white list request, that might help.  Then again, it might not.

If you're on a shared server,  the IP address might be blocked.  This happens if another domain on the shared server has been flagged for spamming.  If you suspect that, contact your hosting company and ask them to help.

Good Luck.

motionrush
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks for the response. but I need someone from Verizon to weight in. If you check my IP address it is NOT blacklisted. So this makes little sense.

I'm not on a shared server' on a VPS with my own IP address.

Thanks.

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

These boards are for peer-to-peer support.  Occasionally Verizon's moderators will escalate an issue to a customer service representative.  I believe these are the same people you'd talk to if you use follow the "contact us" options on any of these web pages.  Rather than wait for an escalation that may or may not happen, you might want to try contacting Verizon directly.

Good Luck.

motionrush
Enthusiast - Level 2

Again thanks gsob - i am hoping to start a dialog.. can someone who works with whitelist/blacklist please get in touch with me. Either by message or respond to this post?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi motionrush,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi motionrush, we are showing your IP as whitelisted on our end and as such are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions or concerns please make a new post and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes