All of my outgoing email [Outlook Express] is being blocked as spam.
rant-ree
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can somebody help me?  I tried to contact live customer support but nobody responded.   None of my outgoing mail from Outlook Express has been able to be sent to the receivers.  The error message is the same in each case and says I should look up the spam FAQ here at Verizon to solve the issue.  The FAQ instructed me to send details to an email address - but I can't send any email!  And the problem is not just with one email.  None of them are getting through.  Any advice?  

0 Likes
Re: All of my outgoing email [Outlook Express] is being blocked as spam.
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Consider calling if you want Verizon's help.  1-800-verizon.  You might have been flaged and need to be moved to a whitelist.

Obviously first thing to check is to check for viruses or for long signatures that might be mistaken for Spam.

Try sending a text only email rather than a rich(html) email.  If that works it may hint at what is worng.

Obviously do a security scan of your machine to make sure its not something bad on your machine

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Double check if it's a problem with your account, or your outlook express.

What you do is login at http://webmail.verizon.com

IF you can send email from the website directly, then outlook express has some kind of footer, or header, or signature or background or something that is flagging your mail as spam. 

If you can't send from the website, then definetely call into Verizon and/or do the live chat.  There is a link at the bottom of the Verizon page that says contact us. 

0 Likes
rant-ree
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the responses.  I think I fixed it!

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@rant-ree wrote:

Thanks for the responses.  I think I fixed it!

If you don't mind, can you tell us what the problem was and how you fixed it? It might help others in the future.....thanks.....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes