All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out
ruby29

Today this happened. All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out.  No password changes, nothing changed.  Then we tried to change the passwords and are looped back to the reset password page.  Also getting options to have password reset mailed by USPS.  Are you serious.  WE have used these for years and desperately need to access them.  Windows 10 devices are affected.  I can access MyVerizon but the email accounts are no where in site in MyVerizon so i can fix them. HELP.

0 Likes
Re: All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out
ruby29

To add more information.  These are Yahoo verizon.net accounts.  Yesterday i wes getting error messages that the accounts needed to be synched.  Now today when i enter the password i am redirected to the verizon sign in page.  

0 Likes
Re: All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi ruby29,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes