Switch Account

All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out

All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out

Contributor ruby29
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(1,230 Views)

Today this happened. All of our verizon.net email accounts suddenly locked out.  No password changes, nothing changed.  Then we tried to change the passwords and are looped back to the reset password page.  Also getting options to have password reset mailed by USPS.  Are you serious.  WE have used these for years and desperately need to access them.  Windows 10 devices are affected.  I can access MyVerizon but the email accounts are no where in site in MyVerizon so i can fix them. HELP.

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor ruby29
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(1,169 Views)

To add more information.  These are Yahoo verizon.net accounts.  Yesterday i wes getting error messages that the accounts needed to be synched.  Now today when i enter the password i am redirected to the verizon sign in page.  

Moderator Moderator
Message 3 of 3
(1,163 Views)
Hi ruby29,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.