Billing for email through Domain Services, and now through AOL
jpnd

I received an email today purporting to be from Verizon and directing me to a site called essentialandextras.verizon.com to update my payment information for the Domain Services account which provides my verizon.net email accounts (but which now come through mail.aol.com).

Going to that essentialsandextras site produces a message that "you do not have any payment arrangements to update." Going to MyVerizon says I have autobilling but there are no bills. Talking to Verizon agents produces the information that my MyVerizon account appears to be closed, and, further, that "e-central" no longer does anything, including billing for, email accounts. Going back to Domain Services just loops me back to MyVerizon again.

Is there anyone, anywhere who understands what is going on with this? 

0 Likes
Re: Billing for email through Domain Services, and now through AOL
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @jpnd, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes