Blacklisted Domain
PayneIPE

To whom it may concern,

I'm a contractor providing support for a domain which is currently blacklisted by the Verizon anti-spam system. At the moment we do not know why, as MX Toolbox has no blacklistings for our domain name, nor how to remove the listing from Verizon's database. The procedure listed in the NDR does not appear to accomplish anything, nor have previous telephone contact attempts by my client.

I read a blog entry indicating that a post in the Verizon community forums would draw attention to the matter, so without more formal or official channel to follow, I'm hoping this will allow me to make contact with a representative who can point me in the right direction.

Please let me know what issue may have led to the listing, and what information is necessary to prove we are a properly managed mail server. I will provide specific details for contact when provided with a communication channel which is not visible to the internet. 

Thanks for your time.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Blacklisted Domain
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your issue. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
PayneIPE

Hi Elizabeth,

For reference,

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Unable-to-Whitelist-IPs-for-Datacenter-Hosted-Filteri...

Something tells me that you know why I'm using the forum to contact Verizon, and that you are less interested in assisting me due to my displeasure with the process. Nonetheless, I'll keep these two replies on hand should I run into further issues getting my client removed from the blacklist.

Thank you for your time. I'll mark your answer as the solution if Support is able to help. 

Edit:

Unfortunately, Elizabeth, the support page seems to assume the user has an account with Verizon, and the automated feature does not recognize the word "Blacklist." As my client attempted telephone support in April, to no result, we will have to bypass this option. I'll report to my client on the subject and allow them to decide on any further action. Feel free to contact me again if you have further information.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As an "outside organization" you can request whitelising under the first option on this page

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/

0 Likes