CAN NOT OPEN EMAIL TO VIEW SIGN IN VERIZON.COM SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT RFC 5746 SEE CUE -2009 3555
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERIZON WEB MASTER PLEASE SEE CUE - 2009 355

WITH THE NEW VERIZON WEB SITE MERGER MY VERIZON EXPERIENCE HAS JUST GONE FROM BAD TO BROKEN.

can see email topics at http://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/MyAccount/Protected/Overview/MyOverview.aspx

but when clicking on "view all email" the server returns a blank page with header and footer only.

This is stupid

VZE HELP SAYS TO UPDATE JAVA AND BROWSER firefox 4.0.1 and safari 5

they are

VZE HELP SAYS TRY MAC MAIL.

why?

VZE HELP SAYS TO REGISTER BY CALLING REGISTRATION ON THE WEEKDAYS

my user ID is all ready registered because im registered and vze will tell me my registration ID is already taken

VZE HELP SAYS TO CALL THE APPLE STORE BECAUSE MY MAC OS X 10.5 SUDDENLY NO LONGER SUPPORTS VERIZON WEB SITE MERGERS.

Um this is the part where i write CURSE WORDS about verizon web mail.

VERIZON FIX THE **bleep** JAVA APPLET (nimlet driver) ERROR ON VERIZON WEBMAIL SERVER

T.I.A.

LOVE

an unhappy DSL customer since nineteen hundred and ninety eight

Re: CAN NOT OPEN EMAIL TO VIEW SIGN IN VERIZON.COM SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT RFC 5746 SEE CUE -2009 35
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

gee it must be the weekend where vze webmtr is off so let fix the following code on what ever server the code is broken on let REVIEW THE WORK TO SEE WHERE VERIZON FAILED can any one hell ?

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !

HPTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Cache-Control: no-store
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=071E04E74BFE4FC98E945C641025FCC7; Path=/signin
Set-Cookie: wmflow="flow:myvz"; Version=1; Path=/
Set-Cookie: lia=netsso%2cwebmail; Domain=.verizon.com; Path=/
Set-Cookie: webmail_user_profile="ver=2&volid=vze2r8dg&username=vze2r8dg"; Version=1; Domain=.verizon.com; Path=/
Set-Cookie: webmail_logout_url=%3cA+HREF%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fsso.verizon.net%2fssowebapp%2flogout%2fSSOLogout.jsp%3e%3cIMG+SRC%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.verizon.net%2fportal%2fimages%2fbutt_logout.gif+BORDER%3d%220%22%3e%3c%2fA%3e; Domain=.verizon.com; Path=/
Set-Cookie: lia=netsso%2cvmc%2cwebmail; Domain=.verizon.com; Path=/
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Length: 654
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:41:23 GMT

<html>
				<head>
					<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-STORE">
					<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
					<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="0">
				</head>
				<body onload="document.frmRedirect.submit();">
			     	<form name="frmRedirect" id="frmRedirect" action="http://mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails" method="post">
						<input type="hidden" name="token" value="8722003335b5f5cf892b58546ec507114c5d8b811ecb5d78692a9fa911d515e1b047ab8d050d83d0d29f0f41c0dceab0814762c4638bca02de8ca640eec74a2d" />
				    </form>
				</body>
			</html>

0 Likes
Re: CAN NOT OPEN EMAIL TO VIEW SIGN IN VERIZON.COM SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT RFC 5746 SEE CUE -2009 35
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3
Notes and Potential Issues

The following notes and warnings highlight missing or conflicting information which caused the validator to perform some guesswork prior to validation, or other things affecting the output below. If the guess or fallback is incorrect, it could make validation results entirely incoherent. It is highly recommended to check these potential issues, and, if necessary, fix them and re-validate the document.

Warning Unable to Determine Parse Mode!

The validator can process documents either as XML (for document types such as XHTML, SVG, etc.) or SGML (for HTML 4.01 and prior versions). For this document, the information available was not sufficient to determine the parsing mode unambiguously, because:
        in Direct Input mode, no MIME Media Type is served to the validator
        No known Document Type could be detected
        No XML declaration (e.g <?xml version="1.0"?>) could be found at the beginning of the document.
        No XML namespace (e.g <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en">) could be found at the root of the document.

As a default, the validator is falling back to SGML mode.

Warning No DOCTYPE found! Checking with default HTML 4.01 Transitional Document Type.

No DOCTYPE Declaration could be found or recognized in this document. This generally means that the document is not declaring its Document Type at the top. It can also mean that the DOCTYPE declaration contains a spelling error, or that it is not using the correct syntax.

The document was checked using a default "fallback" Document Type Definition that closely resembles “HTML 4.01 Transitional”.

Learn how to add a doctype to your document from our FAQ.

Info No Character encoding declared at document level

No character encoding information was found within the document, either in an HTML meta element or an XML declaration. It is often recommended to declare the character encoding in the document itself, especially if there is a chance that the document will be read from or saved to disk, CD, etc.

See this tutorial on character encoding for techniques and explanations.

Info Using Direct Input mode: UTF-8 character encoding assumed

Unlike the “by URI” and “by File Upload” modes, the “Direct Input” mode of the validator provides validated content in the form of characters pasted or typed in the validator's form field. This will automatically make the data UTF-8, and therefore the validator does not need to determine the character encoding of your document, and will ignore any charset information specified.

If you notice a discrepancy in detected character encoding between the “Direct Input” mode and other validator modes, this is likely to be the reason. It is neither a bug in the validator, nor in your document.

↑ Top
Validation Output: 8 Errors

Error Line 1, Column 1: character "H" not allowed in prolog

HPTP/1.1 200 OK

✉
    Error Line 9, Column 1: character "S" not allowed in prolog

Set-Cookie: webmail_user_profile="ver=2&volid=vze2r8dg&username=vze2r8dg"; Vers…

✉
    Error Line 11, Column 1: character "S" not allowed in prolog

Set-Cookie: lia=netsso%2cvmc%2cwebmail; Domain=.verizon.com; Path=/

✉
    Error Line 34, Column 5: no document type declaration; will parse without validation

<head>

✉

The document type could not be determined, because the document had no correct DOCTYPE declaration. The document does not look like HTML, therefore automatic fallback could not be performed, and the document was only checked against basic markup syntax.

Learn how to add a doctype to your document from our FAQ, or use the validator's Document Type option to validate your document against a specific Document Type.
    Error Line 39, Column 50: document type does not allow element "BODY" here

<body onload="document.frmRedirect.submit();">

✉

The element named above was found in a context where it is not allowed. This could mean that you have incorrectly nested elements -- such as a "style" element in the "body" section instead of inside "head" -- or two elements that overlap (which is not allowed).

One common cause for this error is the use of XHTML syntax in HTML documents. Due to HTML's rules of implicitly closed elements, this error can create cascading effects. For instance, using XHTML's "self-closing" tags for "meta" and "link" in the "head" section of a HTML document may cause the parser to infer the end of the "head" section and the beginning of the "body" section (where "link" and "meta" are not allowed; hence the reported error).
    Warning Line 40, Column 119: cannot generate system identifier for general entity "view"

…mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails" method="post">

✉

An entity reference was found in the document, but there is no reference by that name defined. Often this is caused by misspelling the reference name, unencoded ampersands, or by leaving off the trailing semicolon (;). The most common cause of this error is unencoded ampersands in URLs as described by the WDG in "Ampersands in URLs".

Entity references start with an ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;). If you want to use a literal ampersand in your document you must encode it as "&amp;" (even inside URLs!). Be careful to end entity references with a semicolon or your entity reference may get interpreted in connection with the following text. Also keep in mind that named entity references are case-sensitive; &Aelig; and &aelig; are different characters.

If this error appears in some markup generated by PHP's session handling code, this article has explanations and solutions to your problem.

Note that in most documents, errors related to entity references will trigger up to 5 separate messages from the Validator. Usually these will all disappear when the original problem is fixed.
    Error Line 40, Column 119: general entity "view" not defined and no default entity

…mail.verizon.com/webmail/driver?nimlet=showmessages&view=emails" method="post">

✉

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.
    Error Line 40, Column 123: reference to entity "view" for which no system identifier could be generated

✉

This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details.
    Info Line 40, Column 118: entity was defined here

Warning Line 41, Column 178: NET-enabling start-tag requires SHORTTAG YES

…fa911d515e1b047ab8d050d83d0d29f0f41c0dceab0814762c4638bca02de8ca640eec74a2d" />

✉

The sequence <FOO /> can be interpreted in at least two different ways, depending on the DOCTYPE of the document. For HTML 4.01 Strict, the '/' terminates the tag <FOO (with an implied '>'). However, since many browsers don't interpret it this way, even in the presence of an HTML 4.01 Strict DOCTYPE, it is best to avoid it completely in pure HTML documents and reserve its use solely for those written in XHTML.
    Error Line 44, Column 10: end tag for element "HTML" which is not open

</html>

✉

The Validator found an end tag for the above element, but that element is not currently open. This is often caused by a leftover end tag from an element that was removed during editing, or by an implicitly closed element (if you have an error related to an element being used where it is not allowed, this is almost certainly the case). In the latter case this error will disappear as soon as you fix the original problem.

If this error occurred in a script section of your document, you should probably read this FAQ entry.
0 Likes
VERIZON service provider update the server software & implement the recommendations in RFC5746
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Re: CAN NOT OPEN EMAIL TO VIEW--

VERIZON service provider update the Apache-Coyote 1.1 server software to implement the recommendations in RFC5746 NOW!

allowUnsafeLegacyRenegotiation

Is unsafe legacy TLS renegotiation allowed which is likely to expose users to CVE-2009-3555, a man-in-the-middle vulnerability in the TLS protocol that allows an attacker to inject arbitrary data into the user's request. If not specified, a default of false is used. This attribute only has an effect if the JVM does not support RFC 5746 as indicated by the presence of the pseudo-ciphersuite TLS_EMPTY_RENEGOTIATION_INFO_SCSV. This is available JRE/JDK 6 update 22 onwards. Where RFC 5746 is supported the renegotiation - including support for unsafe legacy renegotiation - is controlled by the JVM configuration.

SSL Report: mail.verizon.com (206.46.232.15)
Assessed on:  Tue Jun 21 19:23:05 UTC 2011 |
Assessment failed: Unable to connect to server

Common Error Messages

• Connect timed out - server did not respond to our connection request
  • No route to host - unable to reach the server
  • Unable to connect to server - failed to connect to the server
  • Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? - the server responded with plain-text HTTP on HTTPS port

Known Issues

• Could not generate DH keypair - due to a known problem with the underlying SSL library (Sun's JSSE implementation) we are unable to assess the sites that only offer DHE handshakes stronger than 1024 bits.

SSL Report v1.0.83

Summary
Overall Rating
A
Certificate

Protocol Support

Key Exchange

Cipher Strength

The scores are explained in the SSL Server Rating Guide 2009.
This server is vulnerable to MITM attacks because it supports renegotiation (more info here).
Details

Certificate Information Common names signin.verizon.com Alternative names - Prefix handling Not required for subdomains Valid from Fri Oct 29 16:51:22 UTC 2010 Valid until Fri Nov 11 01:11:24 UTC 2011 (expires in 4 months and 22 days) Key RSA / 2048 bits Signature algorithm SHA1withRSA Server Gated Cryptography No Weak key (Debian) No Issuer Cybertrust SureServer Standard Validation CA Next Issuer     GTE CyberTrust Global Root   TRUSTED Chain length (size) 3 (2791 bytes) Chain issues None Validation type Not sure Revocation Information CRL Revocation Status Good (not revoked) Trusted Yes

Protocols TLS 1.2 No TLS 1.1 No TLS 1.0 Yes SSL 3.0 Yes SSL 2.0+ Upgrade Support Yes SSL 2.0 No

Cipher Suites (sorted by strength; server has no preference) TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x2f) 128 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x33)   DH 1024 bits (p: 128, g: 1, Ys: 128) 128 TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA (0xa) 168 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA (0x16) 168 TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x35) 256 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x39)   DH 1024 bits (p: 128, g: 1, Ys: 128)256

Miscellaneous Test date Tue Jun 21 19:32:12 UTC 2011 Test duration 29.283 seconds Server signature Apache Server hostname - Session resumption Yes Renegotiation Insecure Renegotiation Supported INSECUREStrict Transport Security No TLS Version Tolerance 0x0304: 0x301; 0x0399: 0x301; 0x0499: fail PCI compliant Yes FIPS-ready No Ephemeral DH 1024 bits (p: 128, g: 1, Ys: 128)

Re: VERIZON service provider update the server software -; implement the recommendations in R
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Re: VERIZON service provider update the server software -; implement the recommendations in RFC 5746

Potential Vulnerability status of Verizon Email server sign in site

In November 2009, a major flaw was revealed in the primary protocol used to secure the Web.

The flaw, named CVE-2009-3555 is well understood and can allow a hacker to perform a secure transaction using a victim's credentials. Real web applications have been hacked using this flaw.

Smart people have developed a fix, the name of the fix is RFC 5746.

Many Internet Browsers have been upgraded to support this fix. Unfortunately, fixing the browsers is not sufficient. The fix only works, if web sites are upgraded, too.

Unfortunately, many major sites like Verizon http://mail.verizon.com/webmail on the Web have not yet upgraded their software.

To be fair, even sites running old software *MIGHT* be immune to the flaw. This requires that the admins of the sites *CAREFULLY* tweak the preferences of their old software. So, the companies that run those sites can *CLAIM* that their site is secure.

What happened if a site administrator made a mistake, and accidentally used the wrong configuration? The site would still work, but the attack would work too, and nobody might notice (except the hackers).

Also read Ivan R.'s explanation why disabling SSL renegotiation is not a valid fix.

While working on this page, the worries have been confirmed. Several major sites, like verizon  and even banking sites, still use a broken server configuration and are likely vulnerable to MITM attacks! (Yngve P. has probed the majority of SSL sites and reports similar findings.)

Only some broken sites can be detected easily. The sites shown as "UNCERTAIN" might be vulnerable, too.

I hereby call the corporations who run those major sites, to increase security on the web, by eliminating these risks by *UPGRADING* to software that uses the fixed protocol RFC 5746.

VERIZON WEB MASTER If you'd like to see additional reports about your server, or if you would like to reconfirm the test results on this page, you could use SSL Labs's Server Test or netsekure's test.

How does the test work?

I connect up to 3 times to each site in order to analyze its behaviour.

First, I require that the other side supports RFC 5746 and uses it in the initial handshake. If the connection can be established, the site gets the GOOD status. If the connection fails, it means the site is not yet patched, then I proceed with additional tests.

Next, I connect with relaxed parameters. I obtain the site's response for a "HEAD / HTTP/1.1" request, and I save it for later comparison.

Finally, the 3rd connection identifies whether the site failed to configure the hotfix and allows client initiated renegotiation. The test program uses the following logic:

• start connection, wait until initial handshake is done
  • prepare the HTTP request
  • send just 1 data byte of the request
  • request a second handshake (aka renegotiation aka rehandshake)
  • wait until the second handshake has completed
  • ignore all server output received prior to the completion of the second handshake
  • send the remaining bytes of the http request
  • receive the response
  • inspect the response for the HTTP status code

BUT CLICK ON 1.0 http://webmail.verizon.net/signin/Login.jsp?auth=t
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZE service provider updatel mail server because I still have NO SERVICE

BUT CLICK ON VZE WEB MAIL 1.0

@

http://webmail.verizon.net/signin/Login.jsp?auth=t

so called tech support this morning and the windoze gang directed me to the VZE-MAC support number they indicated as 800-837-4966 and ask for MAC support. 

My initial call was hung up but then I did connect.  After 13 years of VZE hell i was ready to leave.  HOWEVER the Verizon customer care agent (Mexico not Texas or Canada) gave me hope after for 1:17:17 amount of fon time

put me through the dirll of lets connect to your computer

lets try to

connect to verizon web mail via your firefox

no problem can even see all 4K emails

connect to verizon web mail via your safari

no problem can even see all 4K emails

lets update your java 5 not 6.0

sure if you want to waste more call time.  becuase the 5.0 download is older than my MAC software updated java.

Problem is click on verizon webmail 2.0

view all email

and the web browser request does not communicate with the verizon email server  BECAUSE the VZE email server needs a software upgrade.  THIS AGAIN IS AN HTTPS SITUATION THEN WHEN A MAC USER WITH FIREFOX OR SAFARI tries to connect to the verizon webmail server

NO CONNECTION IS MADE

BECAUSE THE

VIEW ALL EMAILS IS AN UN SECURED HTTP PROTOCOL WITHIN AN HTTPS ecured PROTOCOL

this is what SIGN IN VERIZON.COM SERVER DOES NOT SUPPORT RFC 5746 SEE CVE -2009 35 means.

she saw there is a major issue with the lack of verizon email server upgrade.

I pointed her to this forum and my topic for information to help her and her manager / supervisor escalate

My initial call was for a

PRESIDENTIAL TICKET

OR

EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ESCLATE THE VERIZON WEB MAIL SERVER UPGRADE SERVICE ISSUE.

i am being billed every month for service I do not have.  I have not been able to view my email for one week and a half.  This was after being able to view email on VZE webmail 2.0 via updated java 5.0 & BROWSER firefox 4.0.1 and safari 5

The point of this my last post is that she took me to the old interface where I could click on my email, view, and read my email

I can not auto foward emails I can not save emails and I can not SEND EMAILS. 

This has been an issue becuae I created VIP email file folders in 2.0

THOSE CRITICAL EMAILS ARE MIA IN ANY OTHER APPLICATION or work around the mac fire fox verizon web mail server upgrade issue.

So um they said they would follow up with email feedback at lest I can now see in the old email config that may work for you at:

http://webmail.verizon.net/signin/Login.jsp?auth=t

Re: BUT CLICK ON 1.0 http://webmail.verizon.net/signin/Login.jsp?auth=t
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@KIAC wrote:

i am being billed every month for service I do not have.  I have not been able to view my email for one week and a half.  This was after being able to view email on VZE webmail 2.0 via updated java 5.0 & BROWSER firefox 4.0.1 and safari 5

Not saying that they shouldn't fix it (they definitely should), but you don't pay for email. It's free with internet service.

VERIZON WEB SITE USE AGREEMENT
KIAC
Enthusiast - Level 3

TRU DAT SUMGURL  !!!

Dear somegirl,

as the class action law suit against VZE proved that blocking my emails is a sensitive issue and technically illegal.  Verizon is a gummermint tax cow monopoly, lap dawg, that I will hold accountable, Dispite their indemnified use agreement, of which I have posted below for a fantastic refresher.  I appreciate your very valid point, Somegirl, somethings on the internet are still free BUT IF THEY ARE BROKEN THEN......... it just got too late for me to recall the VZE use, scope, no warranty, and limitation of liability.  I really wanted to switch providers this night after 13 years of VZE black list  / white list, and off shore United States Fed Corp DE / Verizon email blockages of tax free WWW ecommerce.................................but I digress......................................

https://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzc_help_policies&id=WebUseAggrement

2. SCOPE OF VERIZON WEB SITES
Verizon makes the Verizon Web Sites available to users at no charge. The features of the Verizon Web Sites may include but are not limited to, access to email services (through Verizon or other email providers),domain name server (DNS) and related services, search capabilities, account management tools, connections to certain content (news, weather, stocks and sports, for example), an MP3 player, certain diagnostic tools for troubleshooting and certain games. The Verizon Web Sites are intended solely for your private and personal use on your computer. Any other use or any attempt to use the Verizon Web Sites for commercial or other purposes is strictly prohibited.

3. NO WARRANTY
VERIZON (AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "LICENSORS")) PROVIDE THE VERIZON WEB SITES ON AN "AS IS," AS AVAILABLE, BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, COMPATIBILITY OF SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, INTEGRATION, OR THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH MAY ARISE BY COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF TRADE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF LACK OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING CODE OR CONDITION, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, EFFORT, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE VERIZON WEB SITES ARE WITH YOU. VERIZON AND LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREBY. IN ADDITION, VERIZON AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF THE VERIZON WEB SITES OR, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, AND FEATURES AVAILABLE THROUGH IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, PROVIDED PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, OR BE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS PER DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK. VERIZON IN ITS DISCRETION MAY PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR THE VERIZON WEB SITES.

4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL VERIZON OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR (I) ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, PERFORMANCE OF THE VERIZON WEB SITES, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE VERIZON WEB SITES, LOSS OF DATA, YOUR ACCESS OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE VERIZON WEB SITES OR YOUR USE AND RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE VERIZON WEB SITES, INCLUDING VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY FROM OR THROUGH THE VERIZON WEB SITES, EVEN IF VERIZON OR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE; OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DYSFUNCTION IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE VERIZON WEB SITES. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, VERIZON'S AND LICENSORS' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

5. RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR TERMINATE VERIZON WEB SITES
Without prejudice to any other rights that Verizon may have, Verizon reserves the right and sole discretion to change, limit, terminate, modify at any time, temporarily or permanently cease to provide the Verizon Web Sites or any part thereof to any user or group of users, without prior notice and for any reason or no reason. In the event you or Verizon terminate this Agreement, you must immediately stop using the Verizon Web Sites.

6. CHANGES TO AGREEMENT

0 Likes
wolfman2

0 Likes
jmgphd

This is a new computer.Previous computer was XL trying to recover my mail from Outlook express using www.mail.verizon.com no luck. What should I do ?

0 Likes