Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The reason I ask is because the Verizon MTA is failing to parse any emails I send to them. Meaning out of my entire user database, the only emails that are showing up destroyed are Verizon accounts. And Verizon is the "only" one. So in order for me to work around you're company's short-comings, I need to be able to have a testing email account.
Either talk someone you know that has Verizon into setting up a sub account for you, or sign up for Verizon Your Domain.
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.