Can not change my yahoo password with verizon password update
uffrank1

I have been locked out of my verizon.net email for over 2 weeks now.  Whenever I update my verizon passowrd, that PW update is not communicated to Yahoo.  In fact I have been using hte same yahoo PW to access my email for the 8 years I have had verizon.  Therefore yahoo does not reflect a new password and I am locked out.  When I try and login via verizon webmail portal I get a "Error! - Verizon Yahoo! Internet "The server is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

This has been going on for over 2 weeks without any access.  Today they gave me the option of erasing everything I have in me email and then start from scratch or wait for there to be a fix.  When I asked how long have they been working on this "known" issue and how long can it take, they said they don't know how long it will take.

I can't afford to hold my breathe for a fix, since it can be a year or longer they have no clue.  I will probably stop using my verizon.net email entirely and just use my gmail.  

Very Disappointed Consumer

0 Likes
Re: Can not change my yahoo password with verizon password update
Carolyn22

I was told that Verizon is no longer going to associate with Yahoo email any more.  Please be careful because I lost all my files, contacts etc. when Verizon cancelled my Yahoo account

0 Likes