Switch Account

Can not login to any sub-accounts

Can not login to any sub-accounts

Highlighted
Contributor scristello
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(1,459 Views)

Currently I am on my main account. I can access all of my emails fine. The problem I'm having though is that I can not login to any of my sub-email accounts. None of them work at all and I have typed the passwords correctly. This seemed to happen out of knowhere. I don't remember the recovery questions for these accounts either. I know I used to be able to go into account settings and manage the sub accounts from this (main) account but I don't see any options anywhere to manage sub-accounts. Does anyone know why this is happening?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 5
(1,389 Views)

Sorry to hear about the problems with your email account. Since posting this have you been able to login? Have you tried accessing them from another browser or another computer? Please reply back if further assistance is required.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor Garth
Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(1,371 Views)

I have the same problem with sub accounts failing to authenticate. Today, it's pretty bad. All morning and up to now, 2:30 PM (PST), times outs constantly.  Not only that, saving attachements from webmail average 1.4 mbps and my Fios line is 15.0/5.0.  Also, I use outlook, outllok express and windows live mail which have worse connectivity.  When using windows live mail software, I have full 15.0 down and full 5.0 up email speeds, when using a yahoo, live or hotmail account.

This tells me Verizon has a huge problem and they won't admit it when I call.  Terrible Terrible and the other email services are free while we pay for Verizon.net.

Highlighted
Contributor Garth
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(1,369 Views)

Verizon.........EMAIL is not okay. It's too slow and logins fail often.

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator
Message 5 of 5
(1,192 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.