Re: Can't change Verizon Yahoo email password or unlink from Yahoo - fixed
Rudy1015
Enthusiast - Level 1

problem fixed - 03-14-2014.  Spoke to an agent by phone.  he understood that i was able to log into my verizon account but not able to get into yahoo mail. After several previous PW resets over the past 3 days, I had not been able to get into yahoo. The agent contacted the yahoo support team and they reset and updated a link that ties the two servers (verizon and yahoo) together.  After 1 more PW reset, my mail came back.  He stayed with me on the phone while I proceeded to change my PW and confirmed the new link was solid and work.   I was so relieved and thanked him for the excellent service.   The whole process took about 10 minutes on the phone.  I asked him what had happend and he indicated it was software between the verizon and yahoo servers that had corrrupted and did not allow them to communicate.  Once the yahoo support team updated the link, the two servers were communicating again.   hope this helps some of you.

0 Likes
Re: Can't change Verizon Yahoo email password or unlink from Yahoo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes