Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am not an internet guru. The new webmail interface is extremely difficult to use. Before you could delete email without opening it. I have 428 messages in my box. 400 are junk that need to be deleted. It takes at least 10 seconds to open a message and another 10 seconds to delete it. I am using my Verizon wireless signal which makes opening email slower. Why can't I mark a message and then delete it? The new interface makes the message open when you mark it. There has to be an easier way to manage email. Any help greatly appreciated.
After you login to the Verizon.com site, click the link for VIEW ALL EMAILS. From this view, you can use the checkmark boxes to select multiple emails for deletion.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan
Thank you. That is what I believed should happen before. If you keep clicking the boxes fast enough, your solution works. But if you click just one box it opens the email. Speed is the answer. Now I will mark everything quickly then go back and unmark the good emails.