Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Can't delete email from webmail

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can't delete email from webmail

Message 1 of 3
(938 Views)

I am not an internet guru. The new webmail interface is extremely difficult to use. Before you could delete email without opening it. I have 428 messages in my box. 400 are junk that need to be deleted. It takes at least 10 seconds to open a message and another 10 seconds to delete it. I am using my Verizon wireless signal which makes opening email slower.  Why can't I mark a message and then delete it?  The new interface makes the message open when you mark it. There has to be an easier way to manage email. Any help greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Can't delete email from webmail

Message 2 of 3
(917 Views)

After you login to the Verizon.com site, click the link for VIEW ALL EMAILS. From this view, you can use the checkmark boxes to select multiple emails for deletion.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can't delete email from webmail

Message 3 of 3
(867 Views)

Thank you. That is what I believed should happen before. If you keep clicking the boxes fast enough, your solution works. But if you click just one box it opens the email. Speed is the answer. Now I will mark everything quickly then go back and unmark the good emails.

Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.