Can't delete email
Cindy124

When selecting the check box to delete mail items the emails won't disappear from webmail. I've tried Firefox and IE, spoken to several Verizon help techs to no avail. My neighbor has never had this issue. It happens regardless how many times I try to delete them selecting the check next to the email.

0 Likes
Re: Can't delete email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your email. This does sound like something tied to the computer itself. Have you tried deleting the emails from another computer?

0 Likes
kdsue
Enthusiast - Level 1
I'm having the same problem.
0 Likes
jrroberts1

My issue seems pretty simple however can't seem to find out how. I currently have Verizon email on home computer as well as on my I-phone. Everything is working great with the exception of deleting messages. When I delete an email from either device, it does not sync with the other device. Basically if I delete an email from home, it will not delete on my phone therefore I have to delete it from my phone as well so I am deleting the message twice. Sending emails, receiving emails, etc are fine as they do sync. It is obviously a setting somewhere that even after numerous trys, I can't seem to find. Any ideas???Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

In Search Box...

TYPE: Deleting emails on iphone & Verizon Server

Read post by somegirl....3/29/2012

0 Likes
loopol

I have verizon/yahoo email service and I can't delete my spam email. Also, no email listing is shown on my home page, only the word "loading" is shown.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@jrroberts wrote:

My issue seems pretty simple however can't seem to find out how. I currently have Verizon email on home computer as well as on my I-phone. Everything is working great with the exception of deleting messages. When I delete an email from either device, it does not sync with the other device. Basically if I delete an email from home, it will not delete on my phone therefore I have to delete it from my phone as well so I am deleting the message twice. Sending emails, receiving emails, etc are fine as they do sync. It is obviously a setting somewhere that even after numerous trys, I can't seem to find. Any ideas???Smiley Frustrated

Its the nature POP service.  The mail is downloaded to your device.  You may delete it from the server, but not the downloaded copy on other devices/computer.

0 Likes