Customers With Disabilities

Can't get into Verizon emails

Contributor

Can't get into Verizon emails

Message 1 of 6 (960 Views)

Have had my account for a over a year.  Used to have problems getting into my emails quite frequently whenever Verizon would "redesign" or "upgrade"  (usually over the weekend).  However, didn't have any issues for quite a while, until this latest "redesign."  

Since this started happening about 3 days ago,  there are times when my emails are actually loaded and then I get a message letting me know my session was "de-activated ... click OK" or my session was "timed out."  The bottom line is that I can't get into my emails.  At some point in time, I got a message from Safari that there were too many redirects.  Switched to Google Chrome, but I still have the problem.  Due to my daughter's help, I can actually view emails on Outlook Express, but I need to get my list of Contacts from verizon.net.  Any help would be appreciated.  Happy Thanksgiving!

5 REPLIES
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Can't get into Verizon emails

Message 2 of 6 (933 Views)

Use Safari (and ignore the redirect messages) or better yet use Mozilla Firefox and get your contacts then just stop using Webmail.

The Lithium Software sux !!
Silver Contributor II
Plan: Fios Triple Freedom

Message 3 of 6 (930 Views)

Every change that is made to the Verizon site makes more problems for users.  I wish they would fix what is wrong and leave it alone for about five years.

Contributor

Message 4 of 6 (844 Views)

Thanks, Dave.  I was traveling and when I tried webmail again today, it worked!!  However, I will definitely look into your suggestion, so as to avoid problems in the future Smiley Happy

Contributor

Message 5 of 6 (842 Views)

Thanks for your comment, topdog.  I couldn't agree with you more!  After not having tried webmail in a couple of days, I did today ... and it worked! 

Bronze Contributor II

Message 6 of 6 (841 Views)

The Lithium Software sux !!

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios