Can't log in to Yahoo Verizon.net email account
Phillydave427

Hi.  I keep getting the message that my log-in session expired, but every time I try to log in again, the same message pops up.  I don't think this is an issue with my computer, but a Verizon issue.   Does anyone have the same problem?

0 Likes
Re: Can't log in to Yahoo Verizon.net email account
Warwick91
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Rhode Island, and I have the same problem.  This is probably a Yahoo issue - their customer service is non-existent.  I was able to get my email on my own computer using Outlook.  A remote device won't work.

0 Likes
fixthis1

Try to sign in to email account...  after signing in window keeps opening telling me kto sign in again.  Not computer issue.

Not familiar with this sign in window.  Please fixthis.

0 Likes
stevepro51

I had the same problem in Baltimore, MD but it is now working correctly.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Warwick91 wrote:

I'm in Rhode Island, and I have the same problem.  This is probably a Yahoo issue - their customer service is non-existent.  I was able to get my email on my own computer using Outlook.  A remote device won't work.

See the "Quick Links" section for some information which may help out: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=home&locale=en_US

Yahoo! will likely request that you get support from Verizon for a Verizon Yahoo! account, if your problem isn't due to a system issue. Certainly double check that the problem is NOT from your web browser or computer, though.

0 Likes