Can't open Verizon emails
gsculb61
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can get on the internet and click on Welcome to Verizon Web. After that my emails are visible on the Verizon page. Today I see the word Verizon at the top of the page and no emails are visible. The bottom of the page is blank. Help!

0 Likes
Re: Can't open Verizon emails
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

What happens when you go to webmail.verizon.com and logon?

0 Likes
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

Are you using IE 11? I am having the same problem with a blank email page when using IE 11 browser. I can get my mail on Edge browser and Google Chrome. I reported this to an administrator on Forum page and techs know about this. Last week it started with Sign In for 2 weeks not working on IE 11 and Edge browsers. I even went on the Microsoft forum and was told it's  a web design page error. I f you don't have Chrome I would suggest you download it as it's usually more reliable than IE or the new Microsoft browser called Edge. Let us know what browser you are using where you can't get email. These problems have been around since they presented us with a new My Verizon page ( the one with your profile and  Verizon calls their HOME page.)

The My Verizon page had missing parts on IE 11 and Edge and still does at times. Everything showed up OK on Chrome. But it's not in my opinion because of Chrome doing something better with the new page but errors on Verizon' s part when

designing the page for IE 11 and Edge. 

From what I read on the Forum page a new Forum page is comung out Sept. 5. I hope that turns out better than what happened when coming out with a new My Verizon page. I'm now getting this message at the top of this Community Forum: "We no longer support Internet Explorer v9 and older. Upgrade to a newer version or use a different browser." However, the version of IE on my computer is IE11, not IE 9. What"s  up with this message. It doesn't appear on my other Windows 10 browser Microsoft Edge or on Google Chrome Forum pages.

Holly

Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

If you are using IE 11 let me know as I just found a solution

Holly

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Make sure you are not in compatibility mode.  Another user found that Microsoft compatibility list was set to not use the latest emulation (probably because when IE11 came out Verizon pages weren't working). 

0 Likes