Can't set up/access email for my Fios ID and can't create additional email addresses
jsgpu933
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am able to log into my Fios account with the username and password used to establish my service.  I am not able to send email to this address ("username"@verizon.net), access the email interface or set up additional verizon.net email addresses.  I am able to create sub accounts but have the same issue with the sub accounts as with my primary user id.

Clearly I am doing something wrong so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't set up/access email for my Fios ID and can't create additional email addresses
pnoguchi1

@jsgpu933 wrote:

I am able to log into my Fios account with the username and password used to establish my service.  I am not able to send email to this address ("username"@verizon.net), access the email interface or set up additional verizon.net email addresses.  I am able to create sub accounts but have the same issue with the sub accounts as with my primary user id.

Clearly I am doing something wrong so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you just had FIOS installed, and did not have a previous verizon.net email account you (and me) are out of luck. No new verizon.net email accounts.

Verizon should have made that clear somewhere; took me several hours and several direct phone calls to elicit that information.

BOO!

0 Likes
Re: Can't set up/access email for my Fios ID and can't create additional email addresses
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Remember you can create new AOL.com ids for free.  It is where they previously said they were moving all their customers.  Note existing users who were migrated kept their existing Verizon.com ids, but were placed on the AOL interface.

0 Likes