Cannot Access Verizon Web Mail
alim

Using either Safari or Firefox; get this error:

{"res":{},"error":{"code":"2003","msg":"2003"}}

I'd like to import my contacts list, but if I select "Contacts" from the "Email & More" drop down menu, I get the same error. What's the deal??

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Access Verizon Web Mail
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Good Morning,

What email client are you using to import your contacts from?

I sent you a PM to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
champeo

Hi!

I need help!!! During the last 3 days (or more) I have a problem everytime I try to login my verizon email. I always see "NOT SUPPORTED METHOD" appeared on my screen. I don't know what's that means

0 Likes
emfitz2

I have been having the same problem when I use Google Chrome as my browser (although that is what I always used before).  I can sign in if I use FireFox as my browser.  I am using a Mac computer. 

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello champeo and emfitz2,

I sent you both a private message to assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
lupint

Getting Error  {"RES":{},"ERROR":{"CODE":"2003","MSG":"2003"}}   what was the solution?  Thank you

0 Likes
rocknron

I have the same problem can you send me a private message too? or just post the solution as I know I'm not alone

0 Likes
gr8snkbite
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here...keep getting that freakin message as well...havent accessed my email in days....why keep it a secret...spills the beans, fix the problem...

0 Likes