Cannot Set Up AOL IMAP on Two Laptops Using Apple Mail

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot Set Up AOL IMAP on Two Laptops Using Apple Mail

Message 1 of 1
(849 Views)

What a pain it has been to migrate over. I have actually looked forward to migrating since i can now setup the email as an IMAP account. I currently have a MB Air, MB Pro, iPhone and iPad. I had no issues setting up the two mobile devices as IMAP, but I cannot set up the two laptops. If I set one up as IMAP, the other one's Apple Mail does not work. Or I can switch them, but under no circumsyance can I get them both to work. I would prefer using Apple Mail on both laptops for consistency sake. I have done two online chats with Apple Support, plus an hour-long phone call with Verizon tech support. The Verison person said he has helped other Mac people with no issues; I am the first.

Are there any other Mac people who had this isse and figured out how to fix it? It is making me crazy.

Thanks.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.