Cannot access email!
S_Choplin
Enthusiast - Level 1

First and foremost, I would just like to say hello to the community & I hope I am following the proper procedure for posting a message and/or thread. I seem to be having quite a difficult problem w/ accessing my email account. When my password appeared to be incorrect, I chose to change password(s) and ended up exhausting the amount of attempts allowed for getting the answer correct. I thought I was on a game show for a moment. So what appears to be making this turn into such an issue, is the fact that I have used the same Q&A for 8+ yrs. now. I'll even give everyone the question: "The name of my 1st pet?" Duh! He's not w/ me any longer but I do think I'm bit young for senility to be setting in just yet! 

At any rate, I  would deeply appreciate any help w/ this minor/ (MAJOR) issue. I thank u all kindly.

Choplin

PS: I apologize for writing such a lengthy post & I promise not to do so in the future. Just a tad frustrated.

Re: Cannot access email!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

It's important to know that the secret answer is case-sensitive. "Fluffy" is not the same as "fluffy" (just making up a pet name).

If you are unable to reset your password through that option, don't forget you can always call tech support and they can reset your password for you. There are options for doing so on Verizon's Contact Us page. I recommend the chat option if available, sine it seems to be the fastest, easiest option for me.