Cannot access verizon.net email on non-Verizon Blackberry
writer550
Enthusiast - Level 1

Due to wifi issues experienced at a university conference, I recently had to do a reset on my Blackberry (which is not on Verizon Wireless.)

Every time I try either webmail.verizon.net or netmail.verizon.net, I keep getting redirected to m.verizon.com where I can't access my email or anything else. I am using a subaccount, so the "My Account" information is useless to me.When I type in verizon.net, I get redirected to the full site which more often than not crashes my browser.

I just want to check my email on my phone. It was working fine before, how can I get it back?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot access verizon.net email on non-Verizon Blackberry
writer550
Enthusiast - Level 1

I figured out the problem - I needed to set my Blackberry browser to wapp.verizon.net/PORTAL/WAPMAIL, and it works! Thank you for your response. 🙂

View solution in original post

Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue.  Please try to access the website from a computer to ensure the site itself is working with your sub account credentials.   If you are able sign in then it could be something with the browser on the blackberry.  If you are experiencing the same issue from a computer please let me know, we can fix a problem with the website.

Thank you,

Eric_VZ

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
writer550
Enthusiast - Level 1

I figured out the problem - I needed to set my Blackberry browser to wapp.verizon.net/PORTAL/WAPMAIL, and it works! Thank you for your response. 🙂

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am glad to hear/read that, please mark as solved.

0 Likes
glnzglnz
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately, this did NOT work for me.  NONE of the URL's for Verizon email work on my Blackberry browser.

Please see my new thread at

MY NEW THREAD

Thanks.

0 Likes
Jafone

I have been having same issue for past ten days. Trying to access WAPMAIL from either a computer or my (non-Verizon) Blackberry produces an "Invalid Login" message

0 Likes