Certain emails are blocked but all other email works.
Bostonsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an dumpster business with an online order form and I cannot receive the emailed results at my Verizon address.  I opened a gmail account and I can receive the results there perfectly.

This form has worked for the last 12 years at my verizon address but has stopped working this week.  Customers call me and ask why their dumpster was not delivered and I tell them I never received the order.

My website host tested the form by inputting their email address and the form works fine for them.

Also, even if I use the forwarding feature on my new Gmail account, I receive test emails but cannot receive the order form results.

Verizon is blocking the form results and I don't know how to stop the block.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Certain emails are blocked but all other email works.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

The default setting for the Spam Detector and Blocked Senders list is to delete blocked messages, not save them. Make sure to set them to save to the Spam folder, then look for the messages there.

View solution in original post

Bostonsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just created a yahoo.com email; address and tried using their forward feature to my Verizon address. Every email I send to Yahoo gets forwarded to Verizon address except the order form results.

I checked the folder for blocked email address and I have none. I also checked spamblocker and that too is empty.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

The default setting for the Spam Detector and Blocked Senders list is to delete blocked messages, not save them. Make sure to set them to save to the Spam folder, then look for the messages there.

Bostonsteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so very much. I turned off the spamdetector and now it works again.

This has been driving me crazy.

0 Likes