Switch Account

Certain emails are blocked but all other email works.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Certain emails are blocked but all other email works.

Message 1 of 4
(836 Views)

I have an dumpster business with an online order form and I cannot receive the emailed results at my Verizon address.  I opened a gmail account and I can receive the results there perfectly.

This form has worked for the last 12 years at my verizon address but has stopped working this week.  Customers call me and ask why their dumpster was not delivered and I tell them I never received the order.

My website host tested the form by inputting their email address and the form works fine for them.

Also, even if I use the forwarding feature on my new Gmail account, I receive test emails but cannot receive the order form results.

Verizon is blocking the form results and I don't know how to stop the block.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Certain emails are blocked but all other email works.

Message 3 of 4
(786 Views)

The default setting for the Spam Detector and Blocked Senders list is to delete blocked messages, not save them. Make sure to set them to save to the Spam folder, then look for the messages there.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 2 of 4
(794 Views)

I just created a yahoo.com email; address and tried using their forward feature to my Verizon address. Every email I send to Yahoo gets forwarded to Verizon address except the order form results.

I checked the folder for blocked email address and I have none. I also checked spamblocker and that too is empty.

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(787 Views)

The default setting for the Spam Detector and Blocked Senders list is to delete blocked messages, not save them. Make sure to set them to save to the Spam folder, then look for the messages there.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(773 Views)

Thank you so very much. I turned off the spamdetector and now it works again.

This has been driving me crazy.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.