Change password for submail account
lupa1987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I login with my master Verizon ID and I can't find a place where I can change the password for a sub mail account. I find how to create sub accounts but no place on how to change the password for it. I don’t need to create another email ID I just want to change the password. Could someone help me with this problem.Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Change password for submail account
Justin46
Legend

@lupa1987 wrote:

I login with my master Verizon ID and I can't find a place where I can change the password for a sub mail account. I find how to create sub accounts but no place on how to change the password for it. I don’t need to create another email ID I just want to change the password. Could someone help me with this problem.Thanks.

Log in with the sub-account credentials. You will then be able to change the password.

Keller, TX 76248

Re: Change password for sub-mail account
lupa1987
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the idea, but the problem is that the wife does not remember the password she tried many times and can't figured out what was the password. I created the account but she entered the password.

0 Likes
lupa1987
Enthusiast - Level 2

I fund where to change the password for all email accounts. I had to install Vz In-Home Agent  interface application and it is under tab “Email Help”

Hubrisnxs
Legend

awesome solution!   

0 Likes