Classic email gone new look
golfnutt1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have used the classic email page setup.  today I opened my email and it is so large I can't access my folders.  I open an email and it is to large for the page.  I tried setting the font to 10 but it doesn't change.  Is the classic view gone? 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Classic email gone new look
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Which browser are you using? It sounds like you may have inadvertently turned the zoom level up. Holding the CTRL key while scrolling with the mouse wheel can increase/decrease this. (I do it all the time by accident.)

View solution in original post

somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Which browser are you using? It sounds like you may have inadvertently turned the zoom level up. Holding the CTRL key while scrolling with the mouse wheel can increase/decrease this. (I do it all the time by accident.)

DGAM

I am new to Verizon email and would like to know which form of Email to use.  I can go back and forth between current? and classic.  I would like to settle on the one that is here to stay.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

1.  currently everyone seems to have been switched back to Classic while they fix some problems they have after a Microsoft fix changed the flow of TLS/SSL.

2.  Officially after you are swithced to the new format you are not suppose to be allowed back to classic, although some have posted the way to do so.

3.  If you switch yourself to the new format, you have a limited time to switch back to classic.

0 Likes