Closing Hotmail Account
oneohthree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to close a Hotmail account that was linked to Verizon. I closed my Verizon account a year ago. When I tried to close my Hotmail account through Hotmail it said that I had a billing relationship with a service which prevented me from closing my account. After asking Hotmail, they said that it was the billing relationship was with Verizon. I contacted Verizon by phone before and it didn't seem to help. Is there anyway for me the delink the account so that I can cencel my Hotmail account?

Re: Closing Hotmail Account
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You have to go to membercenter.msn.com to control the linking of that account

guarg
Enthusiast - Level 1

Went to MSN to closeHot Mail account and their answer  was Your subscription is billed thru Verizon. In order to access billing information.,please visit Verizon online. I called Verizon  and they could not help me close my Hotmail account. I am getting the run around and I am on the verge of cancelling /verizon  and going with comcast

oneohthree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to MSN Member Center, I logged in. It allowed me to log in with my Hotmail account. It shows my Hotmail account as a secondary account. Where do I go to unlink/close the account. I clicked on Verizon Central, Verizon Online Billing,  Support, My Account but I keep on getting a "HTTP 400 Bad Request" message.

0 Likes