Switch Account

Comcast E-mail's Not Being Received

Comcast E-mail's Not Being Received

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(850 Views)

Hi

Is anyone having problems with their Comcast contacts' e-mail's being catagorized by Verizon as Spam?

I have a contact that uses Comcast e-mail where this began happening a few days ago.  I can add his e-mail in my Settings section as "Safe" and that works but I was wondering if this is a system-wide issue between Concast and Verizon e-mail.

My contact is receiving all of my E-mail's but his incoming e-mail's are all getting sent to the Verizon Spam folder unless I add his address to the "Safe" filter list.

I sent an e-mail to   spamdetector.update@verizon.net    with my contact's e-mail address a couple of days ago.  That doesn't seem to have had an effect on the issue.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 2 of 2
(769 Views)

Looks like your doing everything that I would advise. Spamdetector.update@verizon.net is more so when your sending and the outgoing spam filter is catching it from what I understand from when I had this problem a while ago.

I would suggest the safe senders list if that helps you get your email in the inbox for the customer's

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.