Contact list
cascas1

How do I copy my contact list?

0 Likes
Re: Contact list
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Good evening. I apologize but there is no way to copy the contacts from the webmail site. You can print off a copy of the list, but this is sent to the printer.

0 Likes
DEH1

So is there not even a way to download/export the contacts to a .CSV file?

Wife has iPhone and we're needing to import the contacts

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry but there is no way to download or export the contacts.

0 Likes
DEH1

Then tell me how to print the contacts please.

Maybe I can then scan them in a editable Word doc. and then convert that to an Excel file for importing 

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@DEH wrote:

Then tell me how to print the contacts please.

Maybe I can then scan them in a editable Word doc. and then convert that to an Excel file for importing 

1) View the Contacts list.

2) Click on the box to select all contacts (assuming you want to print them all)

3) Click on the Actions icon

4) Click on Print in the drop down menu

If it were me I would:

1) Test the printing with just a few first.

2) Print them to a PDF (assuming you have a tool to do that, there are many free ones for Windows, I like the free PDFCreator, don't know about Apple)

3) Then use a tool to convert the PDF to a Word document (I tested using a free program called PDF to Word from AnyBizSoft, worked well.

From there hopefully you can figure out an easy way to import the data from Word into Excel.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Keller, TX 76248

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes