How do I get to the screen that allows me to add another email address>

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Create new email address

Message 2 of 5
(3,522 Views)

This really depends if you have an email portal partner or not. When you  go to www.webmail.verizon.com  and log in does it look like this

no portal partner.jpg

OR

This

yahoo portal.jpg

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(3,277 Views)

I  just signed up for service.  My email looks like the first one.  Can someone help me to set up another email account for my husband?

Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(2,293 Views)

i need a new email

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 5 of 5
(2,254 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.