Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've been noticing that your support hotlines are completely disorganized. For example, I was trying to register an email account.
To register for an account, the only way I could find on your website to do this, was to try and log in, fail, and go to a screen where a popup would appear that said "Register". Otherwise, you offer no standard registration anywhere else.
My account number failed.
It said, "let us call you!"
I type in my number, and then you called instantly, but put me on hold for 10 minutes. After ten minutes, the operator told me I had the wrong number.
I get this number 866 765 1660, I call it up - literally no options correspond with my question about setting up an email. So I just press anything until I speak to someone.
Finally someone gets on, and says, you need to speak to our email department. They forward me over.
These guys can't help me out because I'm in their "residential" call center. They forward me over to their "business call center".
The business call center turns out its the wrong department. They forward me over to a business services solution group call center.
On hold for another fifteen minutes. Talk to a woman who looks it up, tells me that it's not the main number on my account. I try out a different number. It still doesn't work.
40 minutes later. Didn't get anything accomplished.
The kind of work required to pull your horses together here isn't too difficult. It just seems that its way beyond your interest to care about anyone that might actually need your help.
I get that you could care less about your customers. No worries, I'll make sure my friends and family take you as seriously as you do us; which is not at all.