Deactivating my Verizon.net email
blankcustomer

I wish to simply close/deactive/delete my Verizon.net email.  I am EXTREMELY frustrated after hours - at least two just this evening -and many prior calls - hours on hold -  trying to do this.  I have been told to log into my email account and delete it - nowhere to do this! - told that no one can close it - told that if I don't log in for a long time it will magically deactivate - wrong as I have tried that for months! -  etc.  WHY is this so difficult?  Why can NOT ONE VERIZON EMPLOYEE SIMPLY TAKE MY CONTACT INFO AND DO THIS?!  I have been contacting them for months to no avail.  WHY? WHY? WHY? is this so incredibly difficult??  WHY is there nothing under Email help stating how to close your account?  This is simply unacceptable in the year 2016.  Verizon, please help!

0 Likes
Re: Deactivating my Verizon.net email
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hit the same thing.  I don't even have an account with my NY account anymore.  But it keeps going on.  Can't logon to the web anymore, but the email keeps on receiving email

Supposively will be closed after 6 months of no retrieval activity.  But as you discovered noone seems to know how to close the account immediately.  I actual reached several departments that tried unsuccessfully.

0 Likes