Delayed e-mails
mmeisler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been having problems for about a week where e-mails are being delivered anywhere from an hour to an entire day after they are sent.  I cannot figure out why this is nor how to contact someone to help me resolve it.  Any assistance is appreciated.

Re: Delayed e-mails
Mikef4
Enthusiast - Level 2

me too......having same problem with Redbox & other emails.  Friends have told me they sent emails but I dont get them.  the verizon online support area is useless.  I hope someone from Verizon sees this & can investigate.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. For assistance please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
mmeisler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm sorry but the Verizon support page is not helpful.  There is no e-mail address to contact someone and the chat function takes forever because the rep is overseas and is dealing with several customers at the same time.  Calling is just as bad because the reps don't speak English.  I want someone I can e-mail a simple question to and have them respond.

0 Likes
Callaway4

I am having the same issue. I have been told by Tech Support that verizon is aware of the server issue but can't tell me when this will be fixed. I was told I would get an email notification when it's fixed. Not very satisfying.

0 Likes