Deleted Emails Reappearing In Trash Folder
DeletedEmails
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why am I looking at my TRASH folder in Verison.net and seeing three Emails that I deleted last Month ??? Two from Startex power saying I can view my bill, followed by another saying THANKS FOR YOUR PAYMENT ! I paid Startex a couple days after Thanksgiving then deleted the EMAIL ... This has recently started, so find out what VERIZON is doing to resurrect these old deleted emails, and putting them back into active status with TODAYS date and placing them in my TRASH folder ...

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Emails Reappearing In Trash Folder
DeletedEmails
Enthusiast - Level 1

Reply from same person  as above, this is getting rediculous.. I have 4 StarTex power emails all within the last two hours in my INBOX !! Verison is doing something to cause this cause I called StartTex and they said according to my allerts I setup with them and my paperless billing, I should have received one email 10 days before bill was due... Not 3 all within 2 hours !

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Emails Reappearing In Trash Folder
mrgooch1942
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 8 emails that keep reapearing from my secondary email. I read,delete and tras but the next time I check my secondary there they are again. These are all legimate emails.

0 Likes